It’s almost September, the month of change and new beginnings and I don’t know about you but I feel like I have very little over the summer so here’s where it ends. The time has come ladie’s the world is changing, the blogsphere is changing. but not always in a good way. I mean when did it become acceptable for internet bullying, posting half naked outfit shots of ourselves and to treat other ladies in the disgusting manner we would hate if it was directed at ourselves.
Of course this won’t be all me telling you how to live your life; that would be contradicting the movement completely. I’d love to hear from you all; you can comment the posts, write about it on your own blogs, tweet me using the tag #kickarsefemale, or even email me using the be involved tab. I want to know what truly makes you the amazing girl you are today.
To get us started though I thought I’d leave you a few questions to answer
- When are you at your happiest?
- What is your favourite part of your body?
- what are you least confident about? (looks or personality)
- Are you comfortable going to a place where no-one knows you?
- What would you like to improve on about yourself?
- Which female celebs do you look up to and why?
I shall leave my answers in a comment below, can’t wait to hear from you all!