In all honesty I have cut down on shopping quite a bit, I’m more focussed on accesories nowadays as it means I can mix up old outfits with them. That being said though, it’s payday tomorrow and New Look is calling
My local New Look has just had a makeover and I’m yet to have a proper shop in it, but whilst in the Metrocentre last week I spotted some lovely things. So heres the details:
- khaki buttoned harem pants- usually any of those words strike fear in my heart, but I seriously fell in love with them, I don’t quite know what it is about them. Maybe it’s just cos they’re so different to my usual style.
- Lace up brown heeled brogues- I’ve completely embraced the brogue trend this year and heeled ones bring the trend bang up to date for Autumn
- Rose clutch- Since my college course ended I’ve fell in love with 3D rose accessories and how they’re created. I couldn’t really fit a lot in this but I’d give a good try!
- Anchor tights- I am a tights killer, I know but I really would love to own these.
- Floral clutch purse- I was first intrigued by this as I didn’t actually know what it was, but opening it up I found a gorgeous purse.
- Ruched pencil skirt- “the woman” is going to be a huge trend season and I do love a pencil skirt
- Polkadot dress- it’s still summer for a few more weeks so I intend to get the most out of it!
- Tie lace crop top- this reminds me of Baby from Dirty Dancing and I love the lace.
Me and my sister have a bit of an obsession with finger moustaches and the saying “I moustache you a question” so imagine my glee when I found this on the Topman site
I feel that I need this in my life now, I know it’s mens but I can get it in the smallest size and tuck it into things. Imagine the hipster style photos I can take whilst wearing it!
For the complete cool kid look I thought I’d pair it with the Khaki pants and brogues
I could totally pull this off right? right?!
What about you? what are you coveting?