I actually can’t believe I’ve kept this going for a month- yes I, Amy gave up after the second week- but yes here we are. I only actually realised mid afternoon that I was wearing florals and it was Florals for Florrie day.
It’s quite obvious that I am exhausted but then Nature Made Us Beautiful! I loved my accessories today. The bow and net hairband is from Claire’s, faux pearl necklace and earrings are Primark and the swan necklace is from Topshop.
The lovely Sarah tagged me in a post last week and asked me to share what was in my handbag.
- a notebook to plan articles, write notes and genrally doodle in
- my filofax, its my life
- a purse
- a bottle of water
- my house keys (yes that is a TARDIS keyring)
- a rape alarm, every girl should have one; mine is from Marks & Spencers
- my address book, although actually it only contains mobile numbers ane email addresses of all my fashion contacts
- tissues with deer on them
- boring stuff; iPod, bus pass, hand gel, curby grips, perfume, mobile
- my pencil case from Heidi Seeker; it has pens, coloured biros, highlighters, a pencil giraffe rubber and sharpener in it.
- mirror which says “lifes to short to dance with ugly men” and my must have coral lipstick.