I’ve been inspired by Amy-Claire, (who was originally inspired by me!) to post my noticeboard. I love my noticeboard, it has absolutely everything that makes me smile there in one place.
So what exactly is on it I hear you ask?
- Me and my Mammy dearest at my 18th
- Harry Judd of McFly from last April- when I was FOURTH ROW *ahem*
- Me and my Granda 4 Christmases ago
- My cousin Becca giving Santa a christmas kiss
- My nieces Lucy-Beth and Amy-Hope
- Me and Jodie when we were Knee high to a grasshopper
- A copy of a Dior design sketch from 1947
- My “work rules”, which are totally followed everyday
- A post it saying my life motto “It’s not how you leap, it’s how you land”
- Ideas for my next BSB post and the rest of the schedule for Body Image Season
- Sketches of my second and third tattoo ideas
- The pendant from my “you’re toast” necklace
- An Izzibag keyring
- “An angel to help you follow your dreams” from my best friend
- This years calendar (unlike Amy-Claire!)
- And finally Jodie’s autograph and an Apple sticker
So do you have noticeboard or big wall space? What’s on yours?