I absolutely love doing things like this, they make me smile so much. So firstly I want to thank Amy of Confessions of a Fashion Editor absolute bucktloads! She not only gave me such a great opportunity as a contributing intern British Style Bloggers, but she has also been so patient with my stupid questions and set all my doubts straight. And now she has passed on the Beautiful Blogger Award to me, she’s a great inspiration to me so this means alot
Sooo since I won I now have to
- Thank the person who nominated me – THANK YOUUU *salutes*
- copy the award and put it in your blog- Check!
- Link to the person who nominated you- Amy
- List 7 interesting things about yourself. (you don’t have to include photos, but feel free to if you want!)
- Nominate bloggers for the award.
- Link to each of the nominees.
Seven interesting things about me are
1) I studied childcare at college then worked in nurseries for two years before I realised that wasnt what I wanted to do
2) I’m addicted to tights and knee highs, any colour or pattern, I want.
3) I always have to carry a notebook and pen, just incase something pops into my head.
4) I can name a song after listening to the first three notes, my sister shares this talent.
5) I never know what to reply to smilies.
6) I don’t own a single pair of jeans, I feel so much more comfortable in dresses/skirts/shorts and tights
7) I can honestly say Polkadot Stripes has changed my life, even in the three short months I’ve had it.
And finally my Nominations
Idapida– one of my best friends, this girl is always here for me.
Emily– Her blog always makes me smile and she has got me firmly addicted to fantasy shopping
Florrie– A little sweetheart, I wish I had her wardrobe!
I want to thank all three of them so much and Thus ends the chain blog.