It’s now 56 minutes into 2010 but I’m already feeling very optimistic about the next year, it finally seems that my personal life, my finances, and my career prospects are all working to my advantage. I had an end of the year pub lunch with my best friend today and we discussed last year and something she said about me sticks in my mind “Rach yeah you’ve had problems but you’ve come full circle you can do this” and shes right I know she is.
As it is the new year (it’s now one hour and four minutes into the new year) I thought I would do some resolutions:
- To get better in myself by refusing to let others get me down or dictate my life- but also listen to my body.
- Follow my dreams- get to London and go back to college- to get my dream job
- Don’t get stuck in another hair rut- make it choppier or softer, or shorter with different colours.
- Save money more responsibly- save in an account and don’t buy too many spur of the moment purchases
- Blog on correct dates and relevantly also stick with it no matter what others say.
- To always make my hair look like it is meant to be curly and not just that I’ve dragged myself out of bed and dont own a hairbrush
And linking in with resolutions 2 and 5 I have some news that I am dying to share. I returned home today to a lovely email from Amy at British Style Bloggers letting me know that I had won blog of the month! As you can see in the post I will also be joining the BSB team as a contributing intern- meaning I will be posting on the blog, helping with admin jobs and most excitingly helping with the site’s latest project Body Image Season. click on the image below for details.
So finally I want to thank you all so much for all your votes, retweets, comments and mentions you all make me smile so much.
I wish you all a very happy 2010, let’s go show 2009 a thing or two!