I know it’s not even January yet, but the sale’s have already begun. I also know that sale shopping can be a very stressful experience so one must have a plan when braving the sales to avoid rash purchases and possibly a murder charge.
1. Know what you need- what is missing from your wardrobe, what needs replacing and what have you had your eye on for a long time. Then go find it.
2. Do your research- via the internet ofcourse, most shops put their sale items on their websites aswell so compare without the stress.
3. Be realistic- will you really wear that neon all in one? Don’t buy something in a wrong size just because it was the last one, shrinking to fit clothes will make you feel bad and thats the last thing we want in Body Image Season.
4. Allow yourself some impromptu bargains- don’t be too strict on yourself, yes the blue snood was not on my shopping list but I couldn’t resist.
5. Don’t go it alone- As I unwisely did yesterday, going shopping alone means there is nobody there to calm you down when a silly woman grabs the last pair of ankle boots in your size or not struggling with choices.
So there you have it, now any further police charges are of your own doing, happy shopping guys